Clarify: Single user cannot view the items on public calendar folder, right?
1. Go to affected user’s OWA, check public calendar folder from there
2. Open affected user’s outlook in safe mode
Notes: it can disable the influences from most 3rd-party Add-ons
3. Open affected user’s outlook with switch “Cleanviews” < Start->Run->outlook / Cleanviews>
Notes: Restores default views. All custom views user created are removed
4. Add a new mail profile with same affected user’s info on affected pc, check if the issue still persists
5. Create a new mail profile for affected user on a testing pc, check if the issue still persists
Windows client OS and outlook version
One user can’t see public folders on outlook.